Eastern Turkey, former Armenian lands
The view over İshak Paşa Sarayı (Ishak Pasha Palace) with the town of Doğubayazıt visible in the background. Colak Abdi Pasha, the bey of Beyazıt province, started construction in 1685. His son İshak Pasha and his grandson Mehmet Pasha completed it. The Harem Section of the palace was completed by his grandson Ishak (Isaac) Pasha in 1784.