Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy's North East
Playing basketball in front of the Chiesa Parrocchiale Sant'Antonio Taumaturgo, the imposing neoclassical Parish church, built in the 19th century, with soaring Ionic columns and a domed roof. The church's design dates back to 1808, but work began only in 1825. The façade of the building is characterised by six Ionic columns. Also on the main façade, in the attic, there are six statues sculpted by Francesco Bosa in 1842, depicting Saint Justus, Saint Sergius, Saint Servius, Saint Mauro, Saint Euphemia and Saint Thecla.