Gjakova, in western Kosovo
Sheikh Emin's Tekke (Khanqah), founded in 1700 by Shejh Zeynelabidin (Baba Tebdil) and rebuilt in 1730 by his fifth descendant Sheikh Emin, a famous architect who created many important architectural complexes in Gjakova. It belongs to the Sufi Muslim order (Sufism), specifically, Sad Tariqa. It is a monumental religious building with its “tyrbes” (small mausoleums), “samahanes” (ritual prayer halls), houses, and fountains. It was restored by Shaykh Ruzhdi Shehu, who represented the ranks of the Islamic Aliya dervishes during and after Serbian oppression in Kosovo.